THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF ROCK & ROLL
- Suck up to the top cats.
- Do not express independent opinions.
- Do not work for the common interest, only factional interests.
- If thereís nothing to complain about, dig up some old gripe.
- Do not respect property or persons other than band property or persons.
- Make devastating judgments on persons and situations without adequate information.
- Discourage and confound personal, technical and/or creative projects.
- Single out absent persons for intense criticism.
- Remember that anything you donít understand is trying to fuck with you.
- Destroy yourself physically and morally and insist that all true brothers do likewise as an expression of unity.
Source: Sheet circulated within industry during the '80s